Life in Hollywood, below-the-line

Life in Hollywood, below-the-line
Work gloves at the end of the 2006/2007 television season (photo by Richard Blair)

Sunday, March 27, 2011


















By now you know what that blank billboard means – I’ve got nothin’. I can’t blame my really hard week, because it actually wasn’t all that hard, but at this point in life it doesn't take much more than a stiff breeze to stop me in my tracks. Given that life grades on an ever-evolving curve, I've come to realize that every week at work is hard in its own special way. There are no easy work weeks anymore -- just hard and harder. So that's my lame excuse, along with the minor detail I have nothing ready to post.

Such is life.

So until I do come up with something worth your time, click on over to “Martini Shot” and listen to Rob Long’s latest three minute commentary discussing Facebook, lying, and modern life in the media fishbowl. It’s a good one.

No comments: