Life in Hollywood, below-the-line

Life in Hollywood, below-the-line
Work gloves at the end of the 2006/2007 television season (photo by Richard Blair)

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hiatus

With my show on hiatus this week, I'm back in the hinterlands of dial-up -- and trying to post anything meaningful over the phone lines is a bit like traveling from LA to New York via horse and buggy.  It can be done, but is hardly worth the effort, so I'm shutting the blog down for a little while.

A week, two weeks, maybe more.  When I have something worth posting, it'll go up, but not until then.

But hey, it's the peak of summer -- you should be out doing something fun anyway, not staring at some computer, notebook, or cell phone screen.  So get out there and do it.

I'll be back...

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

It is so awfully hot that the only sane thing to do seems to be to park oneself across a screen (TV, laptop, whatever) or take a nap... :)

Be back soon!

Michael Taylor said...

Lakshmi --

I have returned to a sweltering, 100 degree-plus Los Angeles, and thus can TOTALLY relate to seeking shelter from the brutal sun and parking myself in front of a glowing screen. In an hour I'll go back to work, thankful to that my show takes place on a blissfully air-conditioned sound stage...