Life in Hollywood, below-the-line

Life in Hollywood, below-the-line
Work gloves at the end of the 2006/2007 television season (photo by Richard Blair)

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

On the Fence?


Anybody out there still on the fence about supporting Joe Cottonwood's Kickstarter campaign (see yesterday's post) should read this one -- it's the post that set the hook for me.  Maybe that's because I work with electricity every day on set, but you don't have to be a juicer to appreciate that post.  I've read it several times since it first went up, and it still sends shivers down my spine.

Check it out -- then take a look at Joe's Kickstarter campaign.  Help him out if you can, okay?

********************************

We've been down this road before, but I've noticed an uptick in hits coming from a site called DVX User in the last few weeks, and although all are welcome to wander through the stacks here at BS&T, you DVX'ers may have been led astray by the referring post -- which reads: 

"This blog is a wonderful read and she has links to a bazillion photos she’s taken, many inside studios and sound stages."

Although I appreciate the kind words, it's clear that the person who posted this has mistaken my blog for that of the lovely and talented Peggy Archer, the O.G. Queen of Industry Bloggers who has been writing Totally Unauthorized for more than ten years now.  

I put up maybe one photo per post, and only a few of those were taken on set.  Peggy does indeed post a bazillion such pictures.  

Besides, I'm a "he," not a "she," and Peggy Archer is most definitely a "she."

No harm, no foul. I hope all you DVX readers enjoy what you find here -- but if you're looking for great posts and lots of on-set photos, you might want to click on over to Peggy's blog.

No comments: